On Friday, July 4th, I turned 31 years old, and to celebrate, here are 31 facts about me that you may not know about (or maybe you do).
1. What I like the most is reading. I love getting lost in words.
2. I buy too many books, so my “to read” list gets longer and longer each month, without me ever getting to finish it. I even buy different editions of the same book, (specially books by Jane Austen).
3. I cry a lot, and about almost anything. Specially about stories with a happy ending.
4. I love how every morning Lord, my dog, asks for cuddles. It’s the best thing about waking up.
5. Nothings helps me get better like a kiss from my nephew.
6. I love people, and I am mostly agreeable (90% of the time).
7. But, there are times when I am extremely rude and disagreeable, and feel like not talking at all. I have even hidden from people, just to avoid saying hello.
8. I understand that not everybody is going to like me, but it’s sometimes hard to stop trying to make everybody like me. I’m always like “here I am, look at me, be my friend, I’m cool”.
9. My mom is my best friend, but sometimes I’d kill her.
10. I adore my family, they mostly come first. But, I cannot wait to be able to miss them (cannot wait to get away from them for a while).
12. There are too many things on my To Do List. I’m not sure if I’ll ever get through it.
13. I miss you, even though I was the one who decided to stay away from you the second time around. It is hard, but I stand by my desicion.
15. I’m addicted to Instagram.
16. When I grow up I want to be just like Judi Dench.
17. I can spend days without checking my messages, but, there are other times, when I am connected all day long and cannot keep away from my phone or computer.
18. I love watching Korean dramas & tv shows. I love how “white” their humour is on telly.
20. I love Twitter, but sometimes I do question the use we make of it.
21. I am afraid people are going to find out that I am not as clever as I pretend to be.
22. In my eyes, Gwyneth Paltrow can do NO WRONG.
23. I cry a lot more over pain inflicted on an animal, than on a person.
24. My goal in life is to have a little house in Cornwall.
25. I want to be a father. I’d like a boy and be name him Eneko.
26. I hate excercising. I just do because I have to.
27. It’s been week since I last baked. I just eat it all, so I cannot bake for a while.
29. I hate books (and movies) that do not have a happy ending.
30. I would have loved to have started crafting earling. I’m so hooked on crochet and patchwork.
31. I’m in love.